The CA Group manufacture building products from their factory in Evenwood, County Durham.
With the R22 refrigerant deadline for phase out rapidly approaching, the decision was made to replace the existing air conditioning system for a system that could also provide space heating to make the inefficient, gas ‘guzzling’ boilers redundant.
To provide a solution to replace the cooling whilst providing heating throughout.
Ambient installed four heat recovery VRF systems to suit the varied working environments of the building whilst providing heating and cooling with the added advantage of heat recovery, to minimise energy consumption.
The entire installation is controlled and monitored via a web-based platform.
- Heat load/loss analysis
- Mechanical and electrical design
- Detailed, phased installation
- Commissioning and Verification to enable 5 year warranty
- As-built drawings and hand over documents
- Ongoing Maintenance and support